Innovative Material Handling Design
The modern day field of material handling poses challenges to designers, suppliers and fabricators everywhere, challenges that can only be met with state of the art analysis methods and superior engineering skills. The rapidly changing national building codes create uncertainties that can only be solved with a strong partner on your team. We at Storage Rack Engineering wish to be that partner. We can help you get the job done from any stage of the game, from the initial design to city submittals and installation. We have the skills and training to provide all facets of seismic engineering design and analysis, as well as a CAD staff to provide a professional finished product. Our engineers have developed and refined the process of structural analysis to not only meet the requirements of the latest building codes, but also maximize the cost effectiveness of your project. Every member of our team operates within a framework of ideals, principles and professionalism that reflects the highest standards or ethics, integrity and expertise. As a team, we are committed to:
- Developing and maintaining open lines of communication with customers to promote trust and foster long-term, collaborative and mutually rewarding relationships.
- Recognizing and fulfilling the needs of those we serve through effective communication and management of our resources.
- Developing innovative solutions consistent with the long-term interests of the industry, the public and the environment.
- Ensuring the success and prosperity of our organization by engaging in ethical business practices and maintaining high standards of professional conduct.
Why do I need a building permit?
- Permitting ensures the tenant is in compliance with state building and zoning codes. The issuance of a permit alerts inspectors that work will occur at a particular site so they can inspect construction as it progresses, for code compliance. Code compliance is essential to protect the safety and well being of visitors and employees.
- Code Compliance
- Uniform Building Code (UBC)
- California Building Code (CBC)
- Standard Building Code (SBC)
- BOCA Code
- Rack Manufacturers institute (RMI)
- International Building Code (IBC)
- AISI Cold Formed Steel Design Manual (ASD)
- Compliance with all industry and local jurisdiction standards and requirements